Each year, we give away an Educational Award worth $1,000 for women, who through circumstances, need to return to the workforce and require further education.
Not all applicants will be selected for awards, but you may be eligible if you:
- Have financial need.
- Are currently enrolled in a vocational/skills training program or an academic degree program, and have successfully completed one semester.
- Provide an official transcript copy from your current educational institution showing a listing of your educational record.
- Are motivated to achieve your education and career goals.
- Reside in the South Okanagan.
- Do not have a graduate degree.
In order for applicants to be fairly judged, forms from two references must be sealed and submitted with each application. Your application will be reviewed by a committee comprised of members of the Women of Oliver for Women Society (WOW), but all information will remain confidential and will not be shared without your prior permission.
Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download an application form and reference forms here: